THIS shot of Eilean Donan Castle in Wester Ross at sunset was taken by Craig Urquhart, 22 Windsor Place, Conon Bridge, and is the readers' Picture of the Month for JUly. It now goes forward to our Picture
THIS shot of a Hercules C130 aircraft out on a training exercise in the Highlands is our readers' picture of the month winner for June.
A series of sunsets from around the Highlands are our pictures of the week from readers. See this week's Highland New, North Star and Lochaber News for details of a super new contest coming soon.
LOOK carefully can you see a rock "face" in this rockface at Glen Affric in our latest readers' picture of the week?
TWO delightful shots of the recent spectacular Northern Lights show over the Highlands are our pictures of the week from readers. North Focus is your chance to have one of your top shots published. Keeping
TWO quirky wildlife shots are our pictures of the week from readers.
AN atmospheric sunset over the island of Eigg is this week's top shot from readers.
A view of Loch Ness from Dores is our readers' picture of the week.
Inverness Cathedral dominates above the swollen River Ness in this week's top shot from readers.
This shot of a frosty day on a Black Isle bay is our picture of the week from readers.
- Earl of Seafield sidesteps referendum public debate challenge
- Alistair Darling heading back to Inverness
- Scots won't be punished for no vote, claims Alexander
- Council workers banned from putting Yes No stickers on their own cars
- Police probe intimidation claims by Better Together activisits
- New Lochaber trail honours the Commandos
- Morag completes monster of a swim
- Rothes 1 Buckie Thistle 3 and Fort William 3 Huntly 3
- Staggies make treble deadline swoop
- Gardyne deal done on loan from Dundee United
- Fort William's Sugar Loaf rock in new 'paint-gate' mystery
- Scientists make new discoveries on Ben Nevis's north face
- Housing boost for Fort William
- Delays on A82 to last 16 weeks
- Black swan visitor is a long way from home
- Lochaber church appoints second minister to keep up with demand
- Man dies after being hit by train in Lochaber
- Blas Festival set to rock Lochaber once again
- Nightmare is Salmond as "King of Scotland"
- Salmon farm cash given for hall facelift