August's Picture of the Month was this bottlenose dolphin breaching in the Moray Firth at Chanonry Point at Fortrose taken by Alister Kemp, 29 Teandallon Place, Evanton.
THIS shot of Eilean Donan Castle in Wester Ross at sunset was taken by Craig Urquhart, 22 Windsor Place, Conon Bridge, and is the readers' Picture of the Month for JUly. It now goes forward to our Picture
THIS shot of a Hercules C130 aircraft out on a training exercise in the Highlands is our readers' picture of the month winner for June.
A series of sunsets from around the Highlands are our pictures of the week from readers. See this week's Highland New, North Star and Lochaber News for details of a super new contest coming soon.
LOOK carefully can you see a rock "face" in this rockface at Glen Affric in our latest readers' picture of the week?
TWO delightful shots of the recent spectacular Northern Lights show over the Highlands are our pictures of the week from readers. North Focus is your chance to have one of your top shots published. Keeping
TWO quirky wildlife shots are our pictures of the week from readers.
AN atmospheric sunset over the island of Eigg is this week's top shot from readers.
A view of Loch Ness from Dores is our readers' picture of the week.
Inverness Cathedral dominates above the swollen River Ness in this week's top shot from readers.
- Scots won't be punished for no vote, claims Alexander
- Alistair Darling heading back to Inverness
- "Too much hanging on the oil"
- Highland power 'keeps English lights on'
- Better Together campaign hits Inverness after 'No' polls drop
- Council workers banned from putting Yes No stickers on their own cars
- "You weren't allowed to be outspoken about nationalism"
- Savio strikes into record books as Kingussie beat Glenurquhart in Camanachd Cup final
- Webb winner shoots Nairn County into second round of William Hill Scottish Cup
- Clach have no answer in Scottish Cup as Hurlford hit seven
- Lochaber community broadband group celebrates first anniversary
- Lizzie to lead £4m Nevis project
- Housing boost for Fort William
- Delays on A82 to last 16 weeks
- Calls for charity mega cycle to be ditched
- Inverness writer Ali Smith makes Booker shortlist for third time
- Scientists make new discoveries on Ben Nevis's north face
- Black swan visitor is a long way from home
- Morag completes monster of a swim
- Brora Rangers teenager hits six on debut at Fort William