WEATHERWISE, Monday the THIRTEENTH of May in Fort William lived up to the billing of that particular dateline!
Published: Thu 02 May 2013
HERE we are on May Day already as I write this.
Published: Thu 18 Apr 2013
The wild, wild wind THOSE April showers! Aye, the tap has been turned on at last. Hopefully it won't be left running for too long. Because it might even get blown away. Match to crow about NO word of the
Published: Thu 11 Apr 2013
AND so it goes on. The fine prolonged Lochaber spell of weather continues to perplex the "towrists" who, albeit they're enjoying it, find it difficult to believe that our sunshine days completely eclipse that which they left behind them.
Published: Thu 04 Apr 2013
IT seems a bit ironic listing the March rainfall figures - or "lack of rainfall figures" - after the Baptism of Fire in Lochaber and elsewhere, on the very day the newly styled Scottish Fire and Rescue
- 'Roll up sleeves and fight', says Lochaber boss
- Shattered Fort aim to strike back
- Waiting game for star man Vigurs
- Finalists set for dress rehearsal
- Shinnie backs ICT to remain SPL force
- Polworth on summer search for gems
- Lawson seals switch to Euro-bound Motherwell
- Memorable display of well-disguised woodcock
- Swift revenge for Turriff against Clach
- Nairn's final day loss at Huntly
- Man's body found in Roy Bridge area
- MS mum to take plunge in fundraiser
- Old Fort volunteers make gardens bloom
- Vandals strike again at Jimmy Savile cottage
- So what's changed...?
- A year to save local drugs and booze group
- People to get say on Corran fares review
- Motorcyclist dies after A830 crash
- Fort champions will help people with dementia
- Spitfire ace to be honoured in Fort William